Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tumblebees Celebrates Customer Appreciation Week

Every year, Tumblebees Ultimate Gym takes a week to make sure all of our families know how thankful we are for their support over the years. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the overwhelming support from the Tumblebees family and we appreciate parents trusting us to enrich their children's lives. 

This Customer Appreciation Week, we have treats set up in the lobby of the rec gym for our families. Also in the rec gym as well as the climbing gym, there is a jar of candy corn. Anyone can also take a guess for the amount of candy corn in a jar and the closest guess will receive one of two grand prizes: one month's free tuition in the rec gym or one month's free tuition in the climbing gym (or a month's membership to Climb Greensboro).

We are also awarding secondary prizes from our sponsors to those who are closest to the correct number. Sponsors include Chick-fil-A, Rio Grande and Menchie's.

Again, from the bottom of our hearts, we thank each and every one of our customers. 

Check out these nice messages from some of our staff members:


"I love my job because it allows me an opportunity to make an impact on someone's life every single day. Each day holds a new and unique challenge for me to accept and make a difference whether it is with a parent, an athlete, or a fellow co worker. What other job allows you to do so much good, each and every day you walk through the doors!" - Heather Carr


"I love coaching gymnastics because it gives me an opportunity to help a child succeed in their journey of life weather in sports, school, or other areas they may need my support. The kids that I have coached have all made a difference in my life and I wouldn't change that for anything." - Nicole White


"I enjoy seeing students working hard to achieve a skill and being able to witness their excitement, satisfaction and pride when they finally get it. What a great job this is." - Dan Keane (Mr. Dan)

No comments:

Post a Comment